I just finished refinishing and recovering my ottoman – yippee! Ok, so not really farm related, but I was just so pleased I had to show someone (besides Harlie – obviously she likes it).
I purchased the fabric last January and just now got around to tackling it. The ottoman was in pretty bad shape back when I took this pic – imagine how bad it got by the time I got around to recovering it. I was getting pretty close to duct taping it – not something I really want to admit to, but in my defense there are some pretty fun rolls of “duck tape” available these days. I could have gotten creative.
I pulled fifty million staples out, sanded, primed and gave the legs four coats of paint (Magpie had chewed them up when she was a puppy), then reupholstered with the new fabric. The foam and webbing were in great shape so I was able to skip those steps.
Good thing I had help or I might never have finished it.